View of Fourth Avenue in Louisville, Kentucky around
between 1897 & 1906, 4th & Park
Only the Italianate building in the center remains today.
The Gothic house (foreground) was razed to make room for a parking lot.
the third house became the site for the Holy Rosary Academy around 1915.
Currently there is a small 1950ish office building on the site that
recently housed the regional Girl Scout Headquarters)
Previous Picture Next Picture
Back to the Thumbnails
Louisville Guide Home Page
Old Louisville Business Directory,
Pictures, Vintage Post Card Views,
Calendar of Events,
Corner, St James Court,
Court, St. James Art Show,
Louisville Places, Our Lost Landmarks,
Old Louisville, the Way it Was,
(there are now over 1300 web
pages on OldLouisville.com)